Retrograde Academy, a digital learning academy set in a unique space in one of Leeds’ thriving digital quarters. Retrograde Academy has been established to provide a valuable resource to the digital and creative community by identifying, developing and connecting talent with the industry. To do this, we host a diverse training programme, covering all corners of the digital landscape. Events include training courses, routes to employment and apprenticeships, artist and creative development, recording, broadcasting and techie user groups for newbies through to ninjas.
The Digital Library provides:- Accredited and non-accredited courses for beginners to intermediate
- Free and subsidised tutor supported training sessions to members (age restrictions apply)
- Computer stations with latest version software and additional hardware for hire
- Recording, broadcasting, podcasting and DJ workspace
- Access to responsive careers education software with unique video content
- In-house support to help you achieve and progress
- A good-vibe workspace and inspired environment
we deliver a range of digital training courses for our clients. In the down time, the computer suites can then be hired to enable our clients to continue their skills development and progress their creative project through self-driven learning. Our members (16-25 year olds) can benefit from free or subsidised access to some training and resources.